Monday, October 26, 2009

Mags and Dakota

"I see you, Maggie, but it's suppertime. You ought to know by now that nothing gets in the way of my hay."


"Why would I want that measly little handful when the hay mow is full? Unless...maybe, you snuck in some sugar cubes or carrots?"

"No? Well, then, I'm not interested. I still can't believe that you came out here to see me this afternoon, and didn't get me out of this muddy pasture so I could nibble on that pretty green grass over there. That was not cool, Maggie...not cool. Just wait until the next lesson..."


"I'm still giving you the cold hindquarter, Maggie..."


"Oh, sure...now you're sorry. Well, it'll be a loooooong time before you're forgiven."


"Wait! You're not looking at Ranger, are you? You're not going to give him attention, are you? Whoah...you better not scratch him."


"OK, I forgive you."


"Wait! Is that some hay on the ground?"


"No? OK then scratch right here, Maggie."


"Maggie, I hope you learned your lesson. I will not be ignored..."

No comments: